- Travel themes
- when you make a reservation or purchase something from our website or through our customer service team by email, letter, fax, or on the phone;
- when you register with us
- when you subscribe to our newsletter, enter competitions, or register for promotions;
- when you take part in surveys or provide us with feedback.
To make your visit to itravel.com even more convenient, we also use 'cookies' to collect information about your use of the website. Cookies are a feature of web browser software. This allows web servers to temporarily store information within your browser (session based cookies) or on your computer (persistent cookies), which in turn allows us to recognise the computer used to access itravel. Even if most browsers automatically accept cookies you can delete existing cookies from your browser easily. You can also edit your browser options to choose not to receive cookies in future. To establish how customers reach our site, we employ a third party to collect information through cookies. But note that only technical information (e.g. IP addresses, browser version or referring site) are collected and no personal information (i.e that can identify you) is collected or stored during this process.
We may use your data:
- to provide you with the highest possible level of service and to help you to get the best possible user experience when visiting our website;
- to fulfil the bookings you have made and to send you the pertinent details about your trip;
- to answer any other requests we receive from you;
- to contact you about changes to your itinerary eg. flight schedule changes, delays etc or
- for other administrative purposes and for internal analysis
Normally we will contact you by email but we may occasionally contact you by mail, phone, fax or sms (mobile phone text messages).
With whom we share your information:
We disclose your data to our direct travel partners who will only use your data for the purposes of fulfilling your booking requests.We will not disclose your data to any other third parties except where it is necessary for the purposes of fulfilling any bookings, purchases or requests that you make on the website or through our customer service team, for the purposes or credit checks or fraud prevention, or as otherwise described in this policy.
If required by any applicable law or regulation we may be required to disclose your information. We may also disclose your data to reputable third parties or professional advisers acting on our behalf and who are obliged to keep that data confidential.
As all airlines are required to collect Advance Passenger Information from passengers before travel to or from the USA and certain other countries your data also may be disclosed to airlines who may onward disclose it to foreign authorities.
If it is necessary to transfer your data to a company based outside the US (eg. for the purpose of fulfilling your booking) then we will make every effort to ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws and any other relevant legislation in force from time to time.As we may need to contact you regarding flight schedule/hotel changes or cancellations as quickly as possible after they are notified to us by the airline/hotel we strongly recommend that when booking you give us a valid email address and phone number.
If you require any other information about the data please email inquiries(at)itravel.com or alternatively you can write to us at: Itravel Inc.; 148 Downey Street; San Francisco, CA 94117